Translate

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Caus I'm about to give up


Standing on my toes, holding it in

Every breath hurts and the distance’s too big

I can’t do it anymore.



I know I’m close cause even in my dreams

All I can think is to let go of all this

I know I’m done

Cause I can’t do it anymore.



I used to sing and dance and used laugh a lot

Now all I can do is wait for you

You will have to come fast

Cause I can’t do it anymore



I used to dream a lot, used to hope with all my heart

Now all I can do is try to save that spark

Which is dying out so fast



I used to be the gum, piecing it together

I used to be strong and used to laugh about giving up.

But now I understand why it’s so bad

 Cause I can’t take it anymore.

 Cause I'm about to give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment